- HomeGet Started
- Pet Tributes
- Contact Dr. KatieWe’re Waiting
Hilst Home Euthanasia Service
My goals are to:
- Increase awareness of home euthanasia as a peaceful alternative to in-clinic euthanasia.
- Prevent pet suffering by assisting families in their decision to euthanize before pain and discomfort significantly impact the pet’s quality of life, and before the care of the pet becomes burdensome or impossible for the family to manage.
- Eliminate companion animal homelessness by supporting the Dane County Humane Society financially and encouraging adoption of shelter pets!
Dr. Katie Hilst offers in home euthanasia in the Madison Wisconsin and surrounding areas including Dane, Iowa, Jefferson, and Green counties. She has over 10 years of veterinary experience, the past 5 years dedicated exclusively to home visits.
- She is a proud graduate of the UW Veterinary School. Dr. Hilst is caring and compassionate, dedicated to making your pets last moments comfortable and peaceful.
- Dr. Katie has been providing in home euthanasia in the Madison area longer than any other in-home euthanasia veterinarian. She has been providing a Final Act of Caring since 2007 for her clients and is now bringing that peace to all pet owners.
Please call (608) 347-1897 for assistance. Phone consultations welcome. E-mail email@example.com.